Senior Care Consultations
Solutions for seniors and their families to address challenging senior life transitions.
- Knowledgeable guidance on senior care options available in the local community.
- Support to maintain a senior’s health, safety and independence.
- Proactive planning that focuses on the whole person.
- Help for adult children to communicate effectively with aging parents.
Senior Care Management
Comprehensive planning to coordinate daily care and activities for the senior adult.
- Ensuring a safe environment, preserving dignity and independence, maintaining healthy nutrition, overseeing medication management & coordinating medical appointments.
- Promoting mental and physical activities by offering a variety of therapeutic socialization.
- Monitor caregivers to ensure ongoing communication and implementation of customized care plan for the senior recipient.
- Offering recommendations and assistance on the often bewildering maze of senior care housing- from assisted living, memory care to skilled nursing.
Life Transition Counseling
Compassionate guidance to support healthy change through the series of transitions that accompany the natural process of aging.
- Offer a safe and trusting environment for sharing feelings of helplessness and grief as one’s physical and mental health decline.
- Introduce coping techniques for managing tasks once accomplished with ease but now are overwhelming.
- Facilitate the process of resolution in the natural reactions to loss
- Offer and implement a variety of new opportunity to increase daily engagement, and ultimately, a new purpose in life to improve overall well-being.
You helped on so many levels, especially navigating through the roller coaster of emotions and finding the perfect match of caregivers. I feel so blessed and grateful for all that you gave my mom and family in encouragement and support. May God bless you and keep you for the wonderful work that you do. Patty Buch & Family, Menlo Park, CA