Senior Care Consultations
Senior life transitions are usually a communal effort. For our initial assessment, we bring the entire family together as a team to identify challenges, goals and determine realistic solutions. We focus on getting to know you, your loved ones, and your unique situation. This allows us to craft a plan that meets your goals concerning health, safety and independence.
Senior Care Assessment
- Phone conference or in-person meeting with family and / or loved one to discuss immediate challenges and short and long term goals.
- In-home assessment to evaluate and identify strengths and limitations with social, physical, mental, emotional function and the ability to manage independent and safe in one’s environment.
- Solution focused senior care action plan developed and discussed with family.
- Recommendations for appropriate care services and resources to support a safe continuum of care and a healthy transition.
- Ongoing communication with family members or Durable Power of Attorney for Health as action plan is implemented.
- Psychosocial education, advocacy and ongoing validation to support family members and senior care recipient.
“…Kathy is a qualified professional with a wide range of knowledge. She demonstrated outstanding assessment skills along with consistently bringing comfort, reassurance and guidance to chaotic and non chaotic situations. She is an advocate for her client’s rights and provided communication and coping techniques to both my mom and family members…”
“I have recommended Faenzi Associates services to many friends. Their feedback has been more than positive and I truly believe Kathy is one of the most care, loving, warm and beautiful human being who can assist you with a very challenging journey.”P. Toomey-San Mateo, CA