Kathy is available to share her expertise and knowledge in the field of aging. She offers a variety of insight in the aging process and teaches communication and coping techniques to all caregivers.
Latest talks and lectures:
- How to Help Your Parent’s Manage Transitions. Steps to Enhance the Decision Making Process, Sponsored by United Airlines EAP program
- Guidelines and Strategies to Assist Seniors and Adult Children during Real Estate Transitions, Sponsored by Livermore Realtor’s Association.
- Identifying and Managing Depression, sponsored by Sterling Court Women’s Support Group
- Validation: Enriching the Lives of Seniors, Sponsored by CPRS District 4 in Foster City, CA.
- Exploring Care Options to Ensure a Smooth Aging Transition, Sponsored by CPRS District 4 in Foster City, CA
Other lectures and workshops:
- “Validation Therapy”, Notre Dame de Namur University
- “The ABC’s of Aging”, Woman’s American ORT
- “Housing Alternatives for the Aging Population”, Northern California Financial Planner’s Association- Panelist
- “Dementia and Depression”Sunrise Senior Living Alzheimer’s Support Group-
- San Mateo Kiwanis Club
- JV Mortgage Senior Health Forum
- Kaiser Permanente Dementia Support Group
Grief Support Workshop, sponsored bi-annually by St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church
To Schedule an appointment or book a speaking engagement with Kathy Faenzi, call (650) 401-6350.